The boss prevents a liberal pinhead from using the Batman shooting tragedy to trample on the second amendment. As usual, liberals try to use a mass killing to trample on the rights of law-biding gun owners.
Animated Balls: Election 2012
Episode 1: It's Hard to Choose Just One
Episode 2: Occupy Wall Street
Episode 3: 999! The Cain Train to Prosperity
Episode 4: Small Government
Episode 5: Newt is Forgiven
Episode 6: A Candidate with Big Balls
Episode 7: Why We Must Elect Rick!
Episode 8: Don't Make Me Use the "S" Word!
Episode 9: Santorum & Obamaville
Episode 10: Settle for Mitt!
Episode 12: Austerity and Obama's Debt!
Episode 13: From My Cold, Dead Hands!
Episode 14: Ryan is a Bold Choice for VP!
Episode 15: Mitt Romney's Taxes
Episode 16: Mitt & Me; 2 Peas in a Pod!
Episode 17: Mitt and the 47%
Episode 18: The PA Voter ID Law
Episode 19: The Boss is Running!
Episode 20: Benghazi Has Legs
Episode 21: Grover, the NRA, and the GOP
Animated Balls: A New Frontier!
- Terri Watson on Teva Pharmaceuticals and Poor Quality Generic Drugs
- Tracey on Teva Pharmaceuticals and Poor Quality Generic Drugs
- Faye on Teva Pharmaceuticals and Poor Quality Generic Drugs
- Mari Byington on Conscious footsteps: Finding Spirit in Everyday Matters by Dianne Eppler Adams
- Ffgg Ddhgvcc on Canucks Run Amuck On Canada Day, EH!